Life in The Hills

My photo
Beverly Hills, CA, United States
As a native Southern Californian, I am blessed to have grown up in an area that encompasses year-round beautiful weather, amazing Real Estate, great cuisine, and world influencing entertainment. Having some of the most outstanding homes in America within a 5 mile radius definitely makes my role as a Beverly Hills Realtor unique! In and out of the Golden Triangle, guiding sellers and buyers through their real estate journey, in a one of a kind neighborhood, is a fulfilling and exciting career which I am grateful to have and am happy to share with you. Selling real estate in this area of the country is not just a privilege, it's a lifestyle as well as a gift.

May 24, 2011

An Architectural Marvel!

Another magnificent home has just hit the market in The Hills and the property can be described with one word, WOW. I like to share the news of home greatness myself most of the time, but Curbed LA did the liberty of highlighting this home on their website, which to us local Real Estate Junkies, is kind of a big deal!

Take a look for yourself! http://la.curbed.com/archives/2011/05/glassy_cliffhugger_in_nichols_canyon_gives_good_brokerbabble.php





Listing Brokerage: ENGEL & VĂ–LKERS Santa Monica

2 comments:

  1. so true, this property can be described only with one word, WOW...this fantastic Beverly Hills home really hit the market! I absolutely adore the property! I like its swimming pool and those elegant and beautiful rooms. my dream home...ohhhh!!!

    http://www.facebook.com/people/Michael-Libow/690247891

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed Kim, this is why I highly suggested my client make an offer. We are in Escrow as of yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete